Kindergarten Supply List
The Caro Community Schools provides each child with needed supplies but recognizes that parents and children often wish to bring their own supplies. The following list is published to assist parents and provide for uniformity.
We respectfully ask that no school supplies, other than these specific items, be sent to school with your child. If any of this presents a problem for you, please let your classroom teacher know. Please label the starred items with your child's first name and last initial. For safety, label your child's backpack on the inside.
First day of School September 5, 2017
Please label ONLY the starred items with your child's first name and last initial. For safety, label your child's backpack on the inside.
- Large Backpack - label with name*
- 1 pair blunt tip Fiskar's student scissors - label with name*
- Extra change of clothes (shirt, pant, underwear, & socks)
- 8 large Expo dry erase markers (low odor)
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 2 cans of Clorox disinfecting wipes
- 1 - 12 pack colored pencils
- 10 glue sticks
- 1 - 8 pack washable markers
- 3 packs of 24 count Crayola crayons
- 2 - spiral bound 1-subject notebooks (wide rule)