CAHS School Information
Caro Alternative High School serves high school and adult students in our district and school of choice students who have specific needs and are often at risk of not graduating.
- The opportunity to earn a Caro Community Schools High School Diploma that fulfills the requirements of the Michigan Merit Curriculum.
- Individualized online learning through EdGenuity in an alternative setting.
- Certified teachers and staff in the building during school hours to assist students in person or by telephone.
- Flexible schedules are available for students with individualized needs.
- Students can attend school Monday-Friday from 8:20-2:45 pm or
- Work from home as a seat-time waiver student
- Summer school for students who want to continue working on their EdGenuity classes from home in the summer.
- Opportunities such as attending the Tuscola Technology Center, job shadowing, career planning, college visits, field trips, and community service.
If you have any questions regarding the program or to schedule an interview, please contact us at 989-673-6845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brad Johnson, Director
CAHS News & Announcements
CAHS registration for the 2019-2020 school year begins on August 14th, 2019.