Caro Alternative High School serves high school and adult students in our district and school of choice students who have specific needs and are often at risk of not graduating.
- The opportunity to earn a Caro Community Schools High School Diploma that fulfills the requirements of the Michigan Merit Curriculum.
- Individualized online learning through EdGenuity in an alternative setting.
- Certified teachers and staff in the building during school hours to assist students in person or by telephone.
- Flexible schedules are available for students with individualized needs.
- Students can attend school Monday-Friday from 8:20-2:45 pm or
- Work from home as a seat-time waiver student
- Summer school for students who want to continue working on their EdGenuity classes from home in the summer.
- Opportunities such as attending the Tuscola Technology Center, job shadowing, career planning, college visits, field trips, and community service.
If you have any questions regarding the program or to schedule an interview, please contact us at 989-673-6845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brad Johnson, Director
1st Period 8:20-9:30am
Morning Break 9:30-9:45am
2nd Period 9:45-11:00am
Open Campus Lunch 11:00-11:30am
3rd Period 11:30-12:55pm
Afternoon Break 12:55-1:10pm
4th Period 1:10-2:45pm
CAHS News & Announcements
A group of students helped out a community member by raking a ton of leaves recently. The weather was beautiful and the kids did a great job!